Charter Flight Cost Estimator Tool
The following private jet charter flight estimator tool offers estimated instant private jet charter pricing for round trips, one ways, and multi-leg private flights. You can also choose the options at the bottom to view available empty legs and even add a customized empty leg monitor for a flight you are planning!
**Please Note: Additional availability may not show in your search results. Please submit your request and one of our professional charter flight professionals will give personal attention to your flight search to offer you the most accommodating and cost-effective options for your itinerary.
Private Jet to Cabo San Lucas
A pivate jet to Cabo San Lucas is the ideal way to travel to this go-to destination! Why do we call it a go-to destination? To begin, whether you want a serene getaway, a family vacation, or a rowdy and exciting party-filled getaway, you will find it in Cabo. Aside from being able to find whatever your heart desires in Cabo, you can do so in year ‘round sunshine. The average temperature is 78 degrees Fahrenheit. The high season in Cabo, spanning from October to April, has an average temperature of 65-95 degrees Fahrenheit. That doesn’t mean it never rains in Cabo; most of their rainfall occurs in September. What it does mean is that even when it rains, the weather is still nice. Did I mention the average water temperature is 72 degrees Fahrenheit? In addition to the great weather that comes to mind when we speak of weather, Cabo is not prone to the more concerning weather events – such as hurricanes and tropical storms – that most of us prefer to avoid.
Accommodations in Cabo
- Villa Golondrina is an ocean front villa with amazing views over-looking the Sea of Cortez. Accommodations include 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. This villa is spacious – accommodating as many as 14 guests. The private pool and jacuzzi overlooking the ocean is icing on the cake!
- Casa Miramar will leave you speechless. This 6,100-square foot villa overlooks the Sea of Cortez and two golf courses designed by Jack Nicklaus. In addition to the indoor living space, there is over 2,000 square feet of outdoor living area; including an outdoor kitchen and four terraces.
Our Top 5 Favorite Cabo Hotels:
- One & Only Palmilla
- Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A rosewood Resort
- The Resort at Pedregal (we mentioned some of the great restaurants here)
- Esperanza, An Auberge Resort
- The Cape – A Thompson Hotel
Nightlife in Cabo
Cabo San Lucas springs to life when the night falls with year-round parties that you might experience during a “spring break” get away. Some great options include:
- Cabo Blue
- Jungle Bar
- Elbow Room
- Cabo Wabo
- Mango Deck
- Blue Marlin Ibiza – Los Cabos
- Nowhere Bar
- El Squid Roe
- The B Lounge at Casa Dorada Los Cabos, Resort & Spa
- Giggling Marlin
If you prefer something more mellow, how about Fumari – a hookah lounge!
Cuisine in Cabo
Who doesn’t love Mexican food? But the amazing Mexican cuisine is just the beginning when it comes to cuisine in Cabo. Here are some of our favorites:
Breakfast in Cabo:
- The Office: located on El Medano Beach, offers a special breakfast menu spanning from traditional omelets to the amazing lobster or shrimp omelet to burritos and chilaquiles. Breakfast opens at 7AM.
- Señor Sweets: is located in the marina and couples amazing sweets with an amazing view and an amazing variety of pancake flavors and milkshakes. Don’t forget some good coffee and you’ll love your breakfast at Señor Sweets.
Looking for a Live Band:
- La Osteria: a friendly atmosphere, great food, and good service where you can enjoy tapas, a good steak, a salad or even a hamburger (and much more).
- El Farallon: located in the cliffs at The Resort at Pedregal, this Los Cabos restaurant serves cuisine caught by local fisherman. The bounty is displayed beautifully, in fish-market style, on mounds of shaved ice with an old-fashioned scale beside it and a blackboard with a hand-written selection of the day. Local experts are available to answer questions and help you choose your meal. El Farallon is often booked weeks in advance so reservations are a must – don’t forget to request an ocean front table to enhance your experience with waves crashing right in front of you.
- Also at the Resort at Pedregal is Don Manuel’s. Don Manuel’s serves local, organic produce grown specifically for the restaurant. Don Manuel’s offers private dining rooms, private booths, patio seating overlooking the ocean, or… (drum roll please!) a romantic dinner for two set up on the beach (a must experience)!
- Sunset MonaLisa: a place to enjoy the best sunsets around Cabo San Lucas Bay while feasting on Italian Cuisine.
Things to do in Cabo
Rather just lay around doing nothing? Even the rocks are gorgeous in Cabo but why not visit El Arco (“The Arch” in English); perhaps the most beautiful rocks in Cabo! Perhaps you’ve seen El Arco in advertisements? They are a distinctive and natural rock formation at the southern tip of Cabo San Lucas that is often used in hotel advertising for locations in the Los Cabos Corridor. El Arco separates the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez. This is one of the most cost-effective sight-seeing excursions available; yet, a must-see! The rocks are three stories high and gorgeous!
Want to go fishing? Cabo has plenty of charter fishing boats. Want to go shopping? How about great shopping in Luxury Avenue at the marina? You prefer surfing? Cabo has plenty of surfing beaches – such as: Acapulquito, Monuments, or Zippers. Don’t feel like surfing, perhaps just swimming? There are beaces for that too: Chileno, El Medano, or Santa Maria are among the favorites.
Snorkeling… you must go to the little cove known as Playa Santa Maria – but keep in mind, this is not a tourist beach so bring what you need (including food and drinks)!
The aquatic fauna in Cabo San Lucas are plentiful and you can even interact with many; both on land and in the ocean. Take the time to enjoy a nature and ocean tour across the marina and local beaches.
Other things you may want to explore while in Cabo are a sunset cruise, private picnic or dinner on the beach, some of the amazing spas (or all of them), cooking and drink making classes, tequila tasting (or wine tasting but we say tequila).
The Los Cabos Guide is your complete resource for the perfect trip once your private jet to Cabo San Lucas lands.
Organic Luxury in Cabo
When we think of beach resort getaways we tend not to focus on vegetarian, farm-fresh, cuisine options. In Cabo, you don’t have to set aside your healthy lifestyle one bit! Most would never guess that the Baja Peninsula has very deep farming roots. In fact, Flora Farm is a 10+ acre organic farm; farming without pesticides or genetically modified seeds for over ten years. Flora Farm is located off the tourist trail in the foothills of the Sierra de La Laguna mountains and grows fresh heirloom vegetables in addition to humanely raising livestock. Their farm incorporates an amazing family-style dining kitchen that boasts fresh-picked ingredients right from the farm. Communal tables further enhance the warm essence of home from the farm.
Not hungry? Well about a fruit and/or vegetable infused specialty cocktail from The Farm Bar such as an heirloom carrot Farmarita or a Farm Julep made with fresh watermelon juice?
Prefer hands-on experiences? How about gardening and/or cooking classes?
Don’t forget to check out the Los Cabos Guide for your private jet to Cabo San Lucas vacation!