Private Jet Charter Rates
Perhaps one of the most asked questions revolves around private jet charter rates. It is quite challenging to estimate rates without giving special consideration to how the expertise and experience of your private jet charter coordinator impacts the rate you pay. For instance, if you do business with an operator they will typically try to put you on an in-house aircraft that they own or manage, as that is the option most profitable and convenient for them. A broker will typically search for the best matched aircraft for your needs; however, not all brokers are equal. Some have better intra-industry relationships and connections, others have better technology, and the unique truly get pleasure from getting a great deal for their customer; that would be our team! We love the challenge!
Cost per hour ranges for various aircraft classes
In general, the hourly rate of private jet aircraft are broken down by aircraft class. Sample information is as follows:
[wpdatatable id=6 table_view=regular]
- Hourly rates do not reflect aircraft positioning, parking/landing fees, fuel surcharges where applicable, de-icing when required, international fees, overnight fees, catering, or special requests/
- Domestic travel incurs FET (federal excise tax) and segment fees. International travel incurs international taxes as applicable. Travel to Hawaii and Alaska incur additional territory specific fees/taxes.
- Taxi time is billed at 12 minutes per leg in excess of estimated flight time.
- Hourly rates are subject to change.
- Daily minimum requirements may be applicable on certain itineraries.
How Exquisite Air Charter can help with private jet charter rates
Exquisite Air Charter’s primary goal is to satisfy our customers. Safety always comes first but aircraft quality, reliability, and price are not compromised when you charter with us. We have a network comprising more than 5,000 aircraft in the U.S. alone but, in fairness, we will not use them all. We make certain to qualify every aircraft and every crew member prior to allowing them the honor of flying our valued customers.
Interested in learning more? Why not get a free, no obligation, quote? Our team will provide you with the best aircraft options to accommodate your specific itinerary at the best possible private jet charter rates.
Be aware, not all services are the same. There are so many gimmicky programs starting up that it is extremely difficult to keep track of them. Many of them fail before making a name for themselves. Perhaps the worst of all are the ones who take advantage of customers interested in flying on a private jet by using what we consider to be deceptive private jet charter advertising.
One of the many benefits of private jet charter is the rural locations you can reach directly. Learn more about the private jet charter airports available when you fly private.
We are excited to make your journey safe and comfortable!